Maxxum Swiss Gear Notebook Backpack by Wenger: Highly Recommended
Jack’s Rating: 4.8 out of 5
If you’re looking for a decent laptop backpack for school then the Maxxum Swiss Gear Notebook Backpack may fit the bill. This backpack has to be one of the best made when it comes to backpacks for school or commuting. For starters, there is a spacious, 2-zipper laptop compartment that holds your laptop securely in place by use of velcro fasteners and an open sleeve for papers, thin notebooks, etc.
The main compartment has two zippers and is shaped in a way that allows flexibility for various content. For example, you can pack in a few large textbooks and notebooks, or you can fill this compartment with lots of irregularly shaped items – it works well in either case.
Additional Organizer Compartment
Typical of most backpacks of this type, there is a handy organizer pocket on the front with a single zipper. There are several inner pockets and storage areas inside this compartment for cell phones, pens, MP3 players, etc.
There’s also a easy-access large open compartment without a zipper. This large compartment is great for storing things that you need to access quickly. Four water storage pockets – two zippered side pockets and two net pockets.
You can comfortably carry this backpack using the handy rear-hanging handle that doubles as a trolley strap. The well-designed shoulder straps insure that you can comfortably carry heavy loads for long periods or for those long treks across campus.
Jack says: “While you’re going to probably pay for the Swiss Gear logo, this is a great backpack for school. Highly recommended.”
• Quik Pocket with port for headset
• Comfortable shock absorbing shoulder straps
• Rear handle also doubles a a trolley strap
• Spacious compartments
• One easy-access open main compartment
• 18.9″ x 14.2″ x 11″ (HxWxD)
• Lifetime warranty
Joel Dauteull gives this backpack 5 out of 5 stars
“Excellent student laptop backpack. Well made and roomier than I expected. I would highly recommend as a student laptop backpack – mainly because it can accommodate laptop with accessories and some books/notebooks, etc. And, very comfortable to wear for extended periods.
– well made
– good zippers – that’s important
– solid brand – I’ve owned many Wenger products and they last
– nice support/suspension for laptop protection
– same kind of support neoprene “hammock” inside for your mp3 player and also has a hole at the top to feed through your headset/remote – very nice
– very comfortable back padding and strap system
– good organization pockets
– water bottle side pockets – a must for mobile phone.
– nothing significant
– the fabric is thick but I would have preferred a thicker bottom layer in case you have to put it down somewhere wet.
– as I mentioned, I think this is better suited for students or for a weekend laptop bag.
wharchmongule gives this backpack 5 out of 5 stars
“Great backpack. Nice backpack lots of compartments and one of the most cushioned backpack I’ve had. I would recommend this product to someone.”
G. Blanston gives this backpack 5 out of 5 stars
“Swiss Gear Maxxum Notebook Computer Backpack. Great backpack, computer is suspended in a pocket in the middle of the pack, not against your back. BUT it is too small for my 15.4″ laptop. Be sure to try before you buy.”
You can purchase the Maxxum Swiss Gear Notebook Laptop today for a great price!
Just click on the Amazon box below to get the best price for this item…
Click on These Links for More Info on the Best Backpacks for High School: